ASC … the national voice in sport, fitness, culture and recreation pursuits for the Aboriginal peoples in Canada!
- May-29-2017: The CSHoF Class of 2017 – Gaylord Powless, Mohawk lacrosse player (external link).
- May-28-2017: Awards doled out at Celebration of Sport Excellence (external link).
- May-23-2017: Fred Sasakamoose and Ted Nolan concerned about future of aboriginal hockey (external link).
- May-16-2017: GEN7 encourages Aboriginal youth to live, and encourage others to live, an active and healthy lifestyle through sport, physical activity, and other means.(external link).
- May-11-2017: Manitoba wins double gold at 2017 NAHC (external link)
- May-11-2017: University of Alberta new 'Indigenous Sport and Recreation Certificate' this fall. (external link)
- May-10-2017: Check out the "2017 World Indigenous Basketball Challenge" Facebook Page!
- May-5-2017: National Aboriginal Physcical Activity and Wellness Conference MAY 10 – 12, 2017 (PDF)
- May-1-2017: Additional information on the June-2017 AGM
- May-1-2017: Canada 150 fund provides financial support to 150th anniversary of lacrosse event (external link).
- May-1-2017: Aboriginal Long-Term Participant Development Pathway Workshop (external link).
- Apr-21-2017: 2017 NAIG (external link)
- Apr-1-2017: 2017 Annual General Meeting June 17-18 Toronto airport area. (additional details).